Click here to read our COVID-19 Update >
The Courtyard is situated in the Herefordshire town of Bishop’s Stortford and forms part of a brand new multi-million-pound office conversion scheme. There are 24 top-of-the-range apartments in total, one of which is a two-bedroom property on the ground floor.
This exclusive two-bedroom property offers 55.2 m² of space and sits within the development’s quiet courtyard with 22 parking spaces plus bike storage.
Whether for work or recreation, The Courtyard makes an excellent base. There are excellent transport links, putting London and a host of other key destinations within easy reach for commuters.
The convenient location boasts a wealth of recreational facilities, open green spaces and high-quality housing. It’s an affluent, family-friendly town with a thriving high street and shopping centre, a host of good schools, and popular parks such as Castle Gardens and Sworder’s Field.
Residents will also be able to make the most of all local amenities for shopping, education and leisure.
The Courtyard development is set within a private courtyard, creating a mood of quiet seclusion. And with a thriving high street and convenient transport links just minutes away, it simultaneously offers all the benefits of a town centre location while giving the impression of a peaceful suburban retreat.
• Located just 700m from The Courtyard is Thorn Grove Primary School, rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted.
• Closer still, at just 300m, is Hertfordshire & Essex High School & Science College, which Ofsted notes is “an Outstanding school with an Outstanding sixth form.”
• The town’s railway station is just 400m away and offers services to London and Cambridge.
• Jackson Square is the town’s main shopping centre and hosts a variety of well-known retail brands. It is situated on Adderley Road, just 500m away.
• The main shopping streets are also close by, putting banks, cafes, restaurants and shops within convenient reach.
• Doorbell and intercom system to main entrance door
• Electric heaters
• Low energy lighting throughout
• Brushed chrome/steel light switches, sockets, phone points & door handles
• Electric heating and temperature controls
• Flooring: Liberty Twist carpet and luxury vinyl tile (LVT)
• Kitchens fitted with integrated appliances:
- Fan assisted electric oven
– 600mm ceramic hob
– Brushed chrome extractor
– Tall fridge freezer
• Stylish flat panel units
• Matt laminate work surfaces
• Concealed wall cabinet lighting
• Wireless access internet point
• Stylish bathroom suites, with showers and heated towel rails
• Colour scheme: Princess grey and brilliant white
• Energy-efficient uPVC sash double glazing
• Backed by a 10-year warranty
This brand new development offers buyers a choice of apartments at exclusive off-plan prices. To view all 24 spaces available download our brochure below.
This website is using cookies