Click here to read our COVID-19 Update >
The result of a multi-million-pound office conversion scheme, The Courtyard has been designed to offer home-buyers a choice of attractive designs, and layouts to suit different needs.
There are 24 top-of-the-range apartments in total, 23 of which are one-bedroom apartments spread across the ground and second floor. Sizes vary from 30.7−49.6 m². The living spaces are set in their own quiet courtyard with 22 parking spaces plus bike storage.
The historic market town of Bishops Stortford lies in Hertfordshire and combines peaceful seclusion with a convenient location and great transport connections. It makes a much-favoured base for commuters working in London, as the Journey to Liverpool Street Station is only around 45 minutes.
This brand new development offers buyers a choice of apartments at exclusive off-plan prices. However, the number of units is strictly limited and Bishop’s Stortford is a town characterised by strong demand on the part of both buyers and investors. Consequently, we’re expecting the units to sell very quickly.
• Located just 700m from The Courtyard is Thorn Grove Primary School, rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted.
• Closer still, at just 300m, is Hertfordshire & Essex High School & Science College, which Ofsted notes is “an Outstanding school with an Outstanding sixth form.”
• The town’s railway station is just 400m away and offers services to London and Cambridge.
• J ackson Square is the town’s main shopping centre and hosts a variety of well-known retail brands. It is situated on Adderley Road, just 500m away.
• The main shopping streets are also close by, putting banks, cafes, restaurants and shops within convenient reach.
The whole development is set within a private courtyard that helps to create a mood of quiet seclusion. The Courtyard therefore offers all the benefits of a town centre location while giving the impression of a peaceful suburban retreat.
• Doorbell and intercom system to main entrance door
• Electric heaters
• Low energy lighting throughout
• Brushed chrome/steel light switches, sockets, phone points & door handles
• Electric heating and temperature controls
• Flooring: Liberty Twist carpet and luxury vinyl tile (LVT)
• Kitchens fitted with integrated appliances:
- Fan assisted electric oven
- 600mm ceramic hob
- Brushed chrome extractor
- Tall fridge freezer
• Stylish flat panel units
• Matt laminate work surfaces
• Concealed wall cabinet lighting
• Wireless access internet point
• Stylish bathroom suites, with showers and heated towel rails
• Colour scheme: Princess grey and brilliant white
• Energy-efficient uPVC sash double glazing
• Backed by a 10-year warranty
The layouts and sizes differ, but every apartment is built to the highest specifications and boasts an array of eye-catching features. To view all sizes and layouts download our brochure below.
To see all of the layouts download the brochure.
This website is using cookies